Nutrition Society Live
14 Jul 2020 Online, ,
Nutrition Society Live will combine lectures, webinars, virtual abstract presentations and interactive networking opportunities to create a platform for disseminating cutting-edge nutritional science and a space for building relationships.
This year’s event is designed around the current and emerging areas of research on the topic of Protein, and will explore:
- physiological determinants for protein requirements
- protein nutrition and ageing
- metabolic health and disease
- appetite control and weight management
- novel methods for assessing protein metabolism
- protein sources and their impact on the environment
The environmental impact and sustainability of the populations diet continues to receive media interest, and is also being used to influence policy and inform dietary recommendations. As health professionals and experts in providing dietary advice, it is crucial Nutrition Professionals have access to the latest evidence-based research. This event brings together experts, leading researchers, scientists, and professors from across nutritional science to interact and exchange ideas on recent developments in the field, and areas of continued debate.