To apply for the President's Prize you must be
- a BSAS member
- presenting your first or second paper at the Annual Conference.
- The prize is to encourage new scientists to improve their public communication skills.
- candidates will be judged, by representatives of BSAS Trustees firstly, on the quality of their summary and, if successful in becoming one of the five finalists a presentation of their work at the BSAS Annual Conference
- Quality of delivery/presentation
- Ability to respond to Q&A
- Content - including - identification of key issues and research questions; provision of supporting evidence for arguments; explanation of source material; consideration of potential issues
- are made via the Oxford Abstracts submissions system
- please tick the appropriate box, when submitting your summary, to be included for the President's Prize
- a prize of £200 is award to the winner.
Final entry date falls in line with the closing date of BSAS 2022 Conference abstract deadline, see BSAS Conference website for further details