A BSAS corporate membership adds value to your organisation and positions you as a leader in the future success of the animal science and technology field, while also giving you access to a host of incredible benefits:
- Through in-house training sessions, workshops and participation in our BSAS mentor scheme, you’ll quickly be able to identify the animal science leaders of the future, who could prove a valuable asset to your organisation.
- Multiple opportunities for thought leadership, offering expert opinion and driving industry-led initiatives and sessions at the Society’s extensive portfolio of events and annual conferences.
- Raise your international profile working with like-minded societies as part of BSAS Global’s various initiatives.
- Automatic membership of the BSAS Stakeholders Group allows you to ensure animal science remains relevant to the needs of your sector.
- Assistance with recruitment and training of the very best animal scientists and technologists at all stages through access to our early career scientist directory and various training initiatives.
- Free application to the BSAS Accreditation register for your staff. This marks your organisation with a badge of excellence and demonstrates to clients the professional status and competence of your employees, while also providing national and international recognition of their skills, knowledge and experience.
- Stay abreast of the latest cutting-edge discoveries in the field of animal science and technology, with a discounted corporate member rate on leading animal science workshops and seminars, including the BSAS annual conference, BSAS workshops and partner events.
- On-going discounts for conferences, occasional meetings and webinars for individuals in your corporate membership. Access to partner offers and price reductions.
- Opportunity for on-going CPD through member access and discounts to on-demand webinars and conference session videos
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP FEES
The BSAS corporate membership fees are invoiced annually on the 1st April to the organisation.
The discount applies to all members in the group.
Discounted fees only apply to those paying full membership (rates for postgraduate students are already discounted).
For further information please contact email@example.com.