BSAS Undergraduate Thesis Of The Year Award 2022
Do you have animal science and related subject students that deserve special recognition?
BSAS Undergraduate Thesis of the Year Award 2022 competition is open to universities and colleges that have students participating in animal science related courses. To enter this competition, you are invited to submit up to 2 entries of the best presented theses or dissertations, submitted in 2022, from your animal science students. We are accepting theses on a diverse range of subjects, covering any species, in all fields of animal science. The award looks to acknowledge the best of undergraduate research and offer the opportunity to have a summary published on the BSAS website. The BSAS Undergraduate Thesis of the Year Award aims to demonstrate the quality of animal science students and their work globally, to both academic and industry audiences.
Please note, entries will be shortlisted on the abstract provided with the thesis.
- Areas and specialisms related to the welfare and productivity of farm animals to help produce quality, safe and environmentally sustainable food
- Animal health and welfare
- Care of equine, companion and captive zoo animals
- Two entries per Institution
- Open to animal science undergraduate students via institution entry
- Entries should relate to dissertations submitted July 2021 - June 2022
- PDF Format
- All entries must be submitted in UK English
- Entry Deadline 31st July 2022
Opportunity to present at the BSAS Annual Conference 2023
- Abstract printed in Proceedings
- Complimentary BSAS Annual Conference Pass
- £150 towards travel and accommodation
- Thesis will be summarised for publication in the BSAS Fledgling Bytes series plus a BSAS newsletter article about the winner
The next best 11 theses that are Highly Commended will be summarised for publication in the BSAS Fledgling Byte series plus a BSAS newsletter article about the entrant
This award is open to applicants from 17th January 2022 and closes on 31st July 2022.
TO REGISTER YOUR INSTITUTIONS INTEREST PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN THE FORM TO email@example.com
For further details and guidelines please see BSAS Undergraduate Thesis of The Year Award 2022 leaftet downloadable here.