Becoming a member of the British Society of Animal Science entitles you to access to the latest research and developments in livestock science around the world.
As well as an online resource of leading animal science, membership gives you:
- Access to Animal, a monthly journal providing up-to-date information on the science helping to shape and improve global livestock production.
- Regular newsletters and email updates.
- Discounts to leading animal science workshops and seminars, including the BSAS annual conference.
- Support and advice from BSAS’ network of leading academics and scientists, plus links to animal science organisations world-wide.
- Updates on the latest jobs and research opportunities, including placements and tips for young people looking to develop their animal science careers.
Pricing and Applications
- Membership costs £80 a year or £130 if you want to receive a printed version of the Animal journal.
- Post-graduate and retired members can apply for a reduced annual rate of just £40 or £90 to include the printed version of animal. Undergraduates can join for free.
Alternatively you can download membership form here Membership2017 and email or send it to:
British Society of Animal Science
PO Box 3
Tel: +44 (0)131 650 8784
Fax: +44 (0)131 650 8821